Frampton Village Hall has played a central role in the life of the village for over one hundred years. The hall was built in 1907 as a Parish Hall and remained as such until 1966 when the Church sold the Hall to Major Peter Clifford who generously donated it to the village. Since that time the Hall Management Committee has overseen its running.
The Parish Council and Women’s Institute have used the Hall for their meetings since before the last war and many concerts, dances, jumble sales have been organised over the years to raise funds to maintain the building in good condition.
Now in the 21st century our bookings include Yoga and Bridge evenings and a very popular Folk Club with a morning Teddy Tunes for pre-school children. Booking for private functions are also taken.
Main Hall £20.00 Rowles Room £15.00
Fundraising or Parties £25.00
Commercial £ 50.00 per day
per morning/afternoon/evening session